Make sure your essay has a strong foundation.
Work with our expert essay editors. Online or In-Person. Only $99.
How Does Guided Brainstorming Work?
Book a Time Slot
Get Great Advice
Start Off Strong
- It was helpful beyond anything I thought it would be… I would highly recommend others to work with Kevin and Greg. 100%!- SofiaBeyond Helpful
- You broke it down into little pieces I could focus on. The process helped me to present myself in the best light.- JPManageable Pieces
Is This Service Right For Me?
Our Guided Brainstorming service is best for students who are in the beginning of the college essay process or are still figuring out what they should write about (even if they’ve written several drafts).
What Will I Get?
The college essay is different from most other essays you’ve written in high school.
It’s not just about writing well. You have to craft a compelling story that resonates with admissions officers.
Brainstorming provides the necessary ingredients for a great essay, but many students don’t approach this critical process in the most effective or efficient way.
We’ve developed a framework that includes 4 levels of brainstorming. We’ll guide you through this process to get over writer’s block, better understand yourself, and identify a great story.
You’ll walk away with:
- A clearer sense of what to write about
- An initial structure/outline
- Methodology to further refine your thinking using our framework
Only $99/essay (personal statement of supplement)
Our College Essay Program
Greg and Kevin were Princeton University engineering majors and successful strategy consultants and hedge fund operators.
They have spent the last 10+ years helping students write great essays.
They have dissected countless essays to identify exactly what differentiates outstanding colleges essays from bad ones. They’ve researched and tested brainstorming exercises, storytelling frameworks, and writing techniques to discover what works best for high school students.
There is an amazing essay inside of you. During our sessions, our expert essay consultants will help you tease it out and refine it.
- What did I like about the program? YOU GUYS! Right from the get go you guys were funny and welcoming.- JPFunny and Welcoming
- Kevin and Greg were the best teachers: they were approachable, personable and engaging in their teaching.- SofiaThe Best Teachers
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do we meet?
Consultations are conducted using video conferencing software. We’ve found this to be an extremely effective way to work together. And there’s no traveling!
Before the session, you’ll be provided with a link to join the video call. You’ll want to test things out before the session begins. Please make sure you have a good internet connection, a microphone, and a working webcam (optional)! If you are in the Princeton, NJ area, there might be some availability to meet in-person.
2. I’ve booked a session. Now what?
You’ll receive an email with instructions to complete a short questionnaire. Please submit this form no later than 24 hours before your scheduled session. This information help us make the session as productive as possible.
3. Why does my receipt show “Princeton Tutoring”?
Princeton Tutoring is our sister company and our payments are currently processed through the same system.
4. What is your refund policy?
Refunds are available for services that are purchased but not yet booked. If your session is booked, we cannot refund the purchase price, but we can apply it to another service of equal value.
5. What if I’m late to my session?
Please do your best to be on time! We have a hard stop at the scheduled ending time.
6. Do you also work with supplements?
Yes! We help with both personal statements and supplements