PrepMaven Terms of Service
PREPMAVEN SCORE GUARANTEE (FOR SAT MASTERCLASS)
- A higher score guaranteed or get your money back (or repeat your program)
How does it work?
- Send us your baseline score and your new score
- Let us know whether you would like to repeat the class or receive a refund
Conditions of Higher Score Guarantee:
- Must be first-time student
- Must be enrolled and have paid in full
- Must complete the entire program. This means you must 1) Attend all classes, 2) Take all scheduled practice tests and submit scores by deadline, 3) Complete all homework before program end date
- Must take official test when it is next administered after program end date, generally within 30 days of program completion
- Must submit request within 3 months of completing program
Not valid if:
- You have already used your guarantee on a paid purchase
- If you are already scoring 1500 or above
How do we determine whether you increased or not?
- We need a baseline score – If you have taken the test before, we use your official test score issued by the College Board. If you haven’t taken the test before, we use your score from the proctored diagnostic
How to repeat class?
- You must submit your request within 3 months after program end date if you’d like to repeat a class
- If you qualify for our guarantee, we’ll schedule you for the next class for free
- The repeated class must be the same class type
- This offer is not valid if you have repeated the class before
- If you elect to repeat the class, you are no longer eligible for a refund
- You must submit your request within 3 months after program end date if you’d like a refund
- Send us all official score reports (before and after the program)
- You must return all books – also within 3 month time frame
- We will refund you the purchase price of the class, minus any shipping, handling, or processing fees
- If you elect to choose a refund, you will not be eligible to repeat the class
CANCELLATIONS & WITHDRAWALS
- Full refunds will be given if 1) you cancel/withdraw within 72 hours of purchase, and 2) you cancel/withdraw more than 7 days before the session start date/time.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations/withdrawals 72 hours after purchase, within 7 days of session start date/time, or after the course has started.
- If we’ve already shipped your materials, then we’ll deduct the shipping and materials costs from the approved refund.
- Refunds will incur a 3% processing fee (these are simply pass-through costs billed by our bank and are not marked up by PrepMaven).
- In very rare circumstances, we may have to cancel a course or move locations
- If we cancel and are unable to re-schedule you into another course that is suitable to you, we will issue a full refund, and will have no further liability to you
- You may keep all materials
- We will do our best to suggest alternative options
RIGHT TO REMOVAL
- We reserve the right to remove a student from the class (before or after the session starts) if the student is not a good fit, if he/she is disruptive to the class, or for any other reason.
- If a student is removed from the session because they are being disruptive, no refund will be given. For other reasons, the amount of the refund will be determined on a case-by-case basis.